Monday, September 7, 2009

I stop the stars for no one.

Steven just made me watch "Labyrinth." Other then the fact that David Bowie used to be semi-good looking (especially in his Goblin King garb) I think the movie may have been a complete waste of two hours of my life. And lucky for the movie watching public, Jennifer Connelly is a much better actress now.

On a better note, Steven's step-dad finally reinforced the stand for my big fish tank so I can start setting it up. What's sad is that for the past 2 weeks the only thing I've really looked forward to is putting that tank together. (I really like my fish.) They're at Steven's parents right now and his mom treats them like they're her grandchildren. She talks to them, and gives them treats, and it almost makes me sad to take them away from her. Luckily she got 2 of her own that she added to my tank for when I take mine back, but now mine are getting attached. So I'm pretty sure I'll have to get some replacements, because they'll go through withdrawal.

Now that I'm done with my rant about my fish, I think I'll go get some lunch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment