Sunday, September 6, 2009

A song to burn your bridges by.

Seeing as how every person in the world that has nothing important to say has a blog, I figure I might as well attempt to dazzle you with my wits.

So, I feel the need to tell you about my life, though if you're reading this you probably know me or at least want to stalk me... Either because you're actually interested or you hope that I'll slip and say something stupid that you can gossip about. For the latter, stay tuned. I'm bound to sound like an idiot eventually. For those of you that genuinely care, if I do say something that makes me seem like I could be going off the deep end I hope that you'll call me and tell me that I need to go back on my meds, or at least find someone nearby to give me a hug. But if you really did know me you know that there are only about 5 people on this earth that I will hug willingly. Sadly, there are even less that I would allow to initiate the hug in the first.... You're thinking "she has daddy issues," I'm thinking "What did your daddy to you that makes you feel the need to hug everyone you meet?"

So that's really all I have to say right now... but hopefully something exciting will happen tomorrow that I can share with you.

Stay classy.
Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment